A. P. Mathews is looking to hire a full-time experienced HVAC Service Technician to join our team. Our ideal candidate will perform preventative maintenance service and repair for residential customers, including: heat pumps, gas systems, oil and air conditioning units. Candidate will also perform small installs as necessary.
- Coordinate with Dispatch and Parts to provide customers timely and accurate service
- Perform HVAC maintenance in accordance to company standards
- Service customers by listening to customer concerns, performing designated work and proactively solve problems
- Document all work performed according to company procedures
- MUST maintain a professional attitude at all times and have a ‘clean cut’ appearance
- Other duties as assigned
High School Diploma or equivalent
2 years in the HVAC field
Required Licenses or Certifications
- CFC License
- Valid Driver’s License
- Active MD HVAC Apprentice License and working towards HVAC Journeyman License
Interested applicants, please send your resume and/or experience and contact information to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Check our satisfied customer ratings at Angie’s List then Call Us Today!
A.P. Mathews receives an A rating from the Better Business Bureau.